The CamperfiXX interior of the four-person VW T5 and T6 camper with long wheelbase is unique. There is plenty of cupboard space, the kitchen is well thought out and the material, birch plywood, provides some ambiance. The RDW-approved sofa bed is very comfortable, both for sleeping and for sitting. This sofa bed is slide-able without the need for rails, that is difficult to clean, mounted on the floor.
Prices: At the bottom of this page are the sales prices of the CamperfiXX camper conversion.
The RDW-approved (= Dutch TüV / DVLA) sofa bed is very comfortable to sleep on:
- Dimensions in lying position are 140 x 200 cm and can be extended to 210 cm
- Completely flat mattress
- Mattress thickness of 10 cm and firmness of your choice. The default SG value is 35
This sofa bed is a very comfortable place to sit:
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Sitting mattress is placed at an angle
The sofa bed is convenient to use:
- You can sit in the front or in the back of the camper, the sliding system works without rails on the floor
- The rear part is fixed and large enough to leave bedding on
- There is room for 2 camping chairs and a table under the rear fixed section
- A drawer can be fitted under the front part
The sofa bed is safe:
- Equipped with seatbelts and headrests
- Certified, your insurance company may ask about this
VW T5 and T6 camper conversion with stylish and convenient kitchen
The kitchen unit is equipped with a handy apothecary drawer and in addition, a fridge or refrigerator can be placed on the left. Above is a cutlery drawer. The luxury cook top/sink is equipped with a glass cover plate.
The dimensions width x height x depth: 65 x 73 x 50 cm.
- The kitchen countertop is 73 cm high. If you want to cook at 93 cm height, a drawer can be placed under this camper kitchen.
- It is possible to do the cooking and heating using diesel (from the tank). That saves space and is much safer. Ask about the possibilities of this combi-device.
Abundant storage space in your VW T5 camper or T6 camper!
Of course you want a lot of storage space in your VW T5 camper. The camper kitchen is part of the entire wall with handy space-saving sliding doors. There is room for jerry cans for clean and wast water and a gas tank.
- Map box between the front seats
- Beverage cabinet between kitchen and driver's seat
- Drawer under the bed
Many possibilities to make your VW camper your own
One camper wants to be very basic on vacation while the other camper wants a fully furnished and luxuriously finished camper. At CamperfiXX everything is possible and you can even do much of it yourself, for example the insulation and finishing of the floor and walls and the assembly of the furniture. Below are a number of options if we carry it out:
This package consists of refrigerator, 4 LED units, USB connection, 230 V shore connection, HH battery, fuse box, 230 V > 12 V inverter, isolating relay, ultra flat solar panel and MPPT controller. This package consists of refrigerator, 4 LED units, USB connection, 230 V wall connection, HH battery, fuse box, 230 V> 12 V inverter, separation relay, ultra-flat solar panel and MPPT controller.
Do you want to install the electrical installation yourself? Click here for our instructional video and you will see how, among other things, a solar panel is installed.
Insulation and finishing walls and floor
The walls are insulated with wool and the wall panels are finished with felt. The floor will be insulated and finished, reducing the noise level by up to 6 dBa. In addition, the entrance area by the sliding door and the edge around the rear doors/tailgate will be finished.
Isolating a camper and finishing the walls with felt is not difficult but requires patience. Click here to see the instructional video.
CAMPER CONVERSION WITH POP-UP SLEEPER ROOF
To obtain headroom in your VW T5 camper or VW T6 camper, it is necessary to install a pop-up sleeper roof or a pop-up roof.
Differences between a pop-up roof and a pop-up sleeper roof:
- A pop-up sleeper roof is taller than a pop-up roof
- A pop-up sleeper roof has scissor hinges at the back so that you can stand over a larger part of the floor
- A pop-up sleeper roof gives you more living space due to the greater height and the scissor hinge
- A bed with a very thin mattress can be placed in a pop-up sleeper roof, mainly used by (small) children
- A pop-up sleeper roof is more expensive than a pop-up roof
PRICES OF VW T5 CAMPER CONVERSION, INCLUDING VAT
The prices are below. These depend on the options chosen and who will carry out which activities.
Simple four-person camper conversion, €8,240, which includes the following:
- We install the TÜV/RDW-approved sofa bed, including adjustable lumbar support, headrests and seat belts. The Fit2Go seat is only available for left hand driven campers. (TÜV/RDW resp: the German and Dutch Vehicle Certification Agency)
- We install a pop-up roof.
- We supply the cupboard, the kitchen, the drawer under the couch and the table as a kit. The kitchen comes complete with cooking top/sink, pump, 2 jerry-can hoses and faucet. The furniture is made of birch plywood. The stove runs on camping gas.
- We supply a narrow mattress that comes in the cupboard to be able to sleep at a width of 140 cm.
Complete four-person camper conversion, €17,220, which includes the following:
- We install the TÜV/RDW-approved sofa bed. The Fit2Go seat is only available for left hand driven campers.
- We put together the cupboard, the kitchen, the drawer under the couch and the table. The surface is treated twice with Hardwax. All furniture is placed in the camper and gas and water are connected.
- We install the pop-up sleeper roof without the optional mattress.
- We place an extensive electrical package. This consists of flat solar panel, household battery, isolating relay, controller, 230 V > 12 V inverter, fuse box, 4 LED, 230 V socket, USB connection and refrigerator or cooler.
- The walls are insulated with sheep wool and finished with felt.
- The floor is finished with a heat and sound insulating 7 mm thick Isomat floor. The entrance area by the sliding door is finished with a strip.
We are happy to discuss with you what you would like to do yourself and what you would like us to do to create a beautiful, safe and affordable camper.